Monday, November 5, 2012

The Longest Month Ever

I love my husband so much and all that he does for our family. its only been 2 weeks since ive seen or spoken to my husband. i miss seeing his face everyday and night and the sound of his voice just to know that he is ok and i still have a little more then 2 weeks to go! i am going crazy. James is my other half, my best friend i honestly do not know what i would do with out him. He is an amazing husband and father to both our boys. they both are so much like him its not even funny. Cj has his personality all the way lol which i am not so sure is such a good thing, and Easton always has the same grumpy look that James has all the time. i just hope they grow up to be amazing dads just like James is! You really know how much you care for someone when you cant see or talk to them for a month. i miss all the silly and goofy things he does!


 


 


 
Thanksgiving needs to get here faster I MISS MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment