Monday, November 12, 2012

My Dad

I have the greatest Dad ever! He does so much for my family and I. He works his butt off to be able to help us out. We have had our ups and downs and he wasn't there as much as I would have like when I was younger but he is there for me now and that's all that matter to me :) I see my dad so much now because he works close to where I live now, it is awesome! My dad is so handy and creative. Today he turn Easton's Battary operated swing into a plug in. I didn't think It was possible until he plugged it in and it started going. He made my life so much easier and my wallet so much more fuller lol I don't know what I would do with out my dad. I really don't thinks he knows how much I love him and care about him! I love you so much Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment