Thursday, November 15, 2012

Our Freedom....

I know Veterans Day has come and passed but it is never to late to thank a soldier or veteran for all the sacrifice they've done to help protect our country. Today my heart sank in the worst way it can. As I was drive to pick my brothers up from school I was stopped at a light and looked over next to me, come to see 2 soldiers in their dress uniforms so I smiled and waved and they waved back but no smile. (Cj yelled daddy lol but he thinks everyone in a uniform is daddy) it wasn't till the light turned green and I saw that it was a government official car that my heart dropped. That is every soldiers wife or husband and families worst nightmare. Those 2 soldiers were going to go tell some poor family their soldier had died. I am so very grateful for the many soldiers who are and have sacrificed their lives to protect our freedom!



No comments:

Post a Comment